Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sledding at Happy Hollow :)

So we {finally} got some snow! Yay! Baylee was SOOOOO excited to go sledding. We ran over to Happy Hollow for a couple hours :) It didn't last too long due to cold hands ... I just went to the store to get 'real' mittens that aren't just yarn so they get wet in 2 seconds ... next sledding experience should be better! But, we had fun! (Actually the pic at the top left of the collage was right before Tone crashed with both kids! They were headed in a hole when I took the pic and I put my camera down and saw both kids explode from the sled ... they all laughed though so no harm done ... Bos got his first whitewash with a little mud too!)

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Oh Happy Hollow!!! That makes me homesick. That is so much fun that you can take your kids there. I totally remember going there and almost killing myself every time!

Emily said...

ooh, that looks like fun. We take Isaac every year but Noah doesn't like it when the snow flies up in his face. Your kids are troopers!

Skeem's said...

Looks like so much fun, I love the picture of, I think it's Jess pulling the kids and they are falling of the back:)