Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter sneak peek ...


we had {such} a fun Easter weekend and I have so much to do to get ready for Washington this week that I don't have much time to edit all my Easter pics ... so here's a peek of the kids (I didn't get one pic that turned out good of the 2 of them together or one of our family where we all smile in unison :) so after some head swapping, I'll get those up too!) ...

{little princess! she picked out her dress this year! love it!}

{so handsome! he got a little golf set and wouldn't hardly put the putter down! fitting!}




{ok ... so I had time to throw up a collage :) ... it was a fun weekend! sorry for the absence of Tone in the pics ... he was here but not wanting to smile for any pics! I have some editing to do!}

Hoppy Easter!!

10 comments:

Emily said...

I LOVED Baylee's dress, it was so amazing! And so fun 'cause it wasn't pink. I already told my sisters (who have girls) about it and they're all dying to know where you got it?

So funny that Boston and my boys had the same tie. Loved it.

Jenn said...

So cute! That dress looks {so} cute on Baylee! Boston looks like a mini MAN in these pictures... so grown up looking! Adorable!

Valarie said...

I love their outfits - too cute! Hope you had a Happy Easter!

Niki McDowell said...

Baylee and Mckynlee had the same Easter dress! Good taste, I loved that dress.

The Hatch Batch said...

What fun pics!! They're both looking sooo big since I last saw them. Have fun in Washingtion:)

Suzy Q said...

Omgosh :) Bay and Boss look soooo adorable! I miss you all! :) I hope that you are all doing well and I will see you on sunday for the big day!!! :)

Corynn

ps-I absolutley love the red in your hair! It looks so good on you! :)

jEsSiCa said...

That was a great weekend! I loved all the kids matching outfits:) Too cute! Thanks for everything! Have fun in WA!

Niederfam said...

So So cute!!! LOVE Baylee's bangs, she looks so grown up!!! I keep checking, in but I'm lagging in posting. We need to play sometime soon!!!

Suzy Q said...

Hey I love you guys so much and I am so glad that I got to see you this last weekend. I hope and pray that eventhough Jess is gone we can still keep in touch alot! Cuz you guys are so fun! I hope that you had a safe drive home!

ps~I updated me blog! I have been so busy that I couldnt do anything for a long time :) Love ya!

Whitney Seaberg said...

I am anxiously waiting the pics from when you came to Washington for Jesse's departure! Please post soon :)