Thursday, August 27, 2009

happy 29th birthday tone!!! {july 12th}

Photobucket

wow!! 29 years! how fast that goes by! :) we had a great day of celebrating! because tone's birthday fell on a sunday this year he got a new tie for church along with other gifts! baylee was so cute to help him get all his stuff opened first thing this morning! and then off to church we went!
Photobucket

we had my family all over for a birthday dinner after ... thanks to everyone who helped bring food, it was a feast! we had roast, mashed potatoes, salad, rolls, and homemade ice cream and cake for dessert! it was great!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
we love you tone/dad and hope you had a great, great day!!

6 comments:

Willie said...

So fun to see all the pictures and I certainly love the shots you take Jennie--you have an incredible eye for photography. Quite the professional! It was wonderful to catch up on all the news in the Burbidge family. You and Anthon are a beautiful couple and those two little ones--wow. How I love you all and feel so blessed that we make up a family unit together.
Love you forever and for always--
Mom

The Hatch Batch said...

You guys have had a busy summer! What a darling cake!! Perfect for Anthon.

I did end up signing Mays up for dance a week ago or so. It's in Kaysville called davis dance acamedy. Thx for your info though:) She still has two years left before kindergarten, so I'm going to enjoy her at home for one more year and then start preschool.

I miss you! Let's really get together soon:)

Burbs said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures Jennie!! I appreciate seeing what's happening there. Glad you had a fun day. We love you!!!!

me and the boys said...

Hey Jennie, I was checking out your blog to make sure you hadn't posted anything lately, and you haven't, so where are you?? Did I read right that you got a new camera? What did you get? I want a new one BAD, but I'll have to wait for a bit cuz I just got a new computer--a mac! I'm way excited. What lenses are you using now? Your photos are amazing. You need to post again soon so I know what's going on with you guys. I still can't believe you are all grown up with a family of your own! Love ya!

Rach Williams said...

Happy happy baby #3. It's been a while since you updated last so I don't know if you'll see this, but I was looking through your blog and saw that you're pregnant. I'm so happy for you!! CONGRATS.

kyaminy06 said...

So nice, hope everything is well.

unique gift ideas