Sunday, February 24, 2008

Finally! Pics of house



I've been planning on posting these for a while now! We've been moved in for 1 month now! Time is flying! I still can't believe we broke ground on Oct 10th and here we are! Tone said it would go fast and he was right! Our yard still needs some TLC along with a little painting of are hardyplank and staining the timbers ... Tone always needs a project though :) We love being in here and hope between the weather getting warmer and more of our neighborhood getting filled in, we can make some good friends here too!

5 comments:

Niki McDowell said...

I'm so glad you found our blog, I'll add you to my blogging buddies. I can't believe you have your house all decorated, its beatiful. I'm coming to Utah in May, I'm going to try and do a boutique, my sister is getting married so things might be crazy. But, I know a lot of people want to try on the swim.

The Webber's said...

Your home is so beautiful! Can I hire you to decorate for me? That is so much how I would like things to be....but I can never put it all together! I can't believe that you are already so decorated and moved in after only a month! It looks great! I would love to see it in person next time we visit! :)

The Quist Family said...

Hey Jennie! It was so fun to see your comment on the blog. It really has been too long. Your house is just beautiful! I cannot believe you got all that done in the first month. We have been in our place for 3 months now and slowly getting there. It's fun. Could I add you to my blog link list? It's been fun catching up with ya.

Niederfam said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Okay, you have COMPLETELY and TOTALLY put me to shame, I'm so not going to be that settled in 2 more weeks.....It's FABULOUS, I LOVE everything about it, honest, GREAT taste!!! Fun to see you guys Saturday, we'll have to go out sometime soon....:)

Mindy said...

Hi Jennie! I'm so glad you found me and left your comment. I have loved your blog. Your family is so darling and you look so happy. Your house is awesome. I can tell you love PBKids, me too!! I'm going to add you to my link list, if thats okay. Love to keep in touch. PS How's April? PSS We live in Syracuse close to Bluffridge. Where are you?