Sunday, February 3, 2008

Superbowl XLII


We had a SuperBowl party tonight and I failed miserably at taking pictures! I usually take way too many and I forgot to take even 1! Sad, I know! To start ... we had so much food we didn't know what to do ... I think we all ate more than we watched the game! It was an awesome game however, for anyone who missed it ... the Giants kept it close and it was great to see them pull out the victory! It was a nail biter and went down to the last few seconds! We had Mom & Dad, the Skeem's, the Sheffield's, the Gnehm's, Joe & Jenn & Brax, and us ... it was a house full! I decided I'd post my favorite recipe for the night, though there was many, was from Nin & Ken ... they were these awesome Veggie Squares ... so next time you need a good treat, here ya go!
-2 packages Cream Cheese
-1/2 package Ranch
-2 cans Crescent Rolls
-2 tbls. Mayo
-Chopped veggies (peppers, broccoli, shredded carrots, onions ... etc)
roll out the dough on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 til golden brown, spread the mixture of cream cheese, mayo, and ranch and top off with chopped veggies. Cut and serve :) Trust me, these are awesome! Well that's it for tonight ... I really suck with the pictures but Go Giants! We had a fun party anyways!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jen! We wish we could have been there for the party! Your house is beautiful!!!! I can't wait until we can see it in person.