Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bay and Bos ... best buddies??


Baylee is so cute with Boston most of the time ... but lately she has been having serious jealousy issues! When Boston is needing me or anytime he starts crying at all, she comes running over to me and jumps on my lap and won't let me put her down. She knows he needs me and could be totally occupied in a game or movie and she drops everything so I can't pay poor baby any attention. It's a hard balance because I don't want her to resent him but he needs some attention every now and then too! Any advice for getting a better balance?! I know she loves him and she's been trying to play with him more and more and tries to get him to walk with her and tries to carry him around, which is a little scary! I know it will get better as he gets older but right now it's a little challenging! :) Gotta love it!

6 comments:

meg newell said...

hi! i miss you guys sooooo much!!!!! i got my own blog. it is www.megnewells.blogspot.com and i have an e-mail address that is queen.mum@hotmail.com.
love-meg

meg newell said...

hey, i forgot how to change my backround paper, can you remind me how again? thanks.

Jodie said...

Oh the joys!! Try having her help you with whatever Bos needs. Make her feel like she is just so amazing for helping you out. That's what I had to do with Bryton when Bentley was born. He thought he was pretty cool that he could help Bentley stop whining or whatever. And sometimes you just have to let them freak out while you tend to the baby!:) Then afterwards explain to her why you needed to do what you did, and then do something just for her too. I hope this helps a little!! It's such a learning process, isn't it?! Good luck!

Burbs said...

I'm going to say go with jodie's advice ~what great advice~ It's so tricky figuring those things out and trying so hard to make everyone feel important, loved & wanted!! (It'll be like that for as long as you're a mom)

Suzanne Gnehm said...

They are so cute. How fun.

Rach Williams said...

Jennie- has anyone ever told you that you have a talent with people? I am always so amazed by how genuinely interested you are in me and Jordan. Your kids are darling and I can hardly wait to spend time with you guys when we get back to Utah. Things here are good: we're half way done the summer. I have never wished a summer to go by like I have this year. hehe. Thanks for being so adorable. We love you guys too! See ya soon.