Monday, June 9, 2008

Mom's Birthday!



Today is my mom's birthday! She shares this day with my Uncle Walt and Wes being a triplet :) So we went out to Uncle Wes's for a little BBQ and party to celebrate. I'm so lucky to have a mom like I do! She is the best example to me of what I'm striving to become. She is the most positive and happy person I've ever known. Even through all her trials, she has a smile on her face! She is our biggest supporter and is to every softball game, doctor visit, swimming lesson, tumbling recital, a drive to the airport, the birth of all the grandkids to date, moving (even the not so fun stuff) ... you name it! She's always there and probably always will be! She is the best Nana to my kids too and they love her unconditionally! We all love you mom! Happy, happy Birthday!!





6 comments:

April said...

Your mom is so awesome!! We love her a ton too! Happy Birthday Aunt Willie! Oh yeah, that first pic of the two of you looks just like Bay!!:)

jenny said...

Hey Jen it's been forever since I have heard from you! I love your new blog how did you do that? Hope all is well!

Valarie said...

Tell your mom Happy Birthday for me! Your totally right - she is the most happy positive person which is something I always admired about her!

Missy said...

Your mom is so cute. Happy birthday to her.

Jodie said...

Happy Happy(late) birthday to your mommy!! She IS one fabulous lady that's for sure!!! I hope she had a great day!!! Looks like you've been busy! Life gets crazy, doesn't it? Call me so we can get together! SERIOUDLY!

jEsSiCa said...

I love the new blog layout! Way cute. And I still need to get all your pics! Love ya lots! Hope Bos is feeling better:)