Sunday, October 19, 2008

Baylee = helper!


Tonight Bos was getting tired fast and I went to get jammies on him and Baylee knew the next step was getting a bottle ready and putting him to bed. She decided to help save me a step and made a bottle for me! Sweetheart huh?! Well she put about 20 scoops in the bottle and then filled it to the top with a little bit of water, it was a concrete/powder mess! So sweet though! She worked so hard on it and had bits of powder in her hair too! She was beaming when I came in and said "look mom! I got his bottle all ready for Boston so he can sleep better!" I love her! It only cost me $5 in formula but was well worth the smile :)

5 comments:

Burbs said...

PRICELESS!!!!

Suzy Q said...

That is absolutley adorable!

Brooke said...

I love little helpers, they're the best! The seminar was so great! I was sad I had to leave early, but I'll make sure I get a copy from your dad. We're going to miss softball :(

April said...

Sooo cute! I'm glad you were such a good sport about it! Sometimes we concentrate too much on the mess and not the important stuff! You never do actually-just me! I am learning from you!! You are such a cute mom!! Oh ya, Have you started your charts yet? I am loving saying things like: "it's not my responsibility anymore, its yours!!Love ya!

~Lauren said...

A little extra calcium..and vitamins won't hurt:P Of course he'll be chewing the formula but you never know he might love it! Your Baylee is a little sweetie..just be glad the mess she made was only formula..it could have been worse..she could have tried to help change a poopy diaper:)