Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Recap time!

It's been a while since I've been able to post and nothing too exciting has happened but we've been constantly busy!! So here's our recap starting with the most recent :) ...

Sunday night our stake had a YM/YW fireside with Sis. Dalton! It was so awesome and I talked Anthon into coming with me and Jesse was sweet enough to stay with the kids :) She gave an awesome talk and challenged us all to 'change the world' by being 100% in 3 things everyday ...

1- Pray!
2- Read the scriptures for 5 minutes
3- Smile!

Simple enough huh?! We decided in our home to be 100% and it's been really fun to do so far! Baylee is even understanding it! I'm so glad we could go and listen to her!


We also got tons of snow on sunday and Baylee couldn't have been more excited! She woke up and looked out the window and started jumping up and down screaming "yay! it's Christmas!!" thank heavens it's not yet! She is so funny! As soon as church was over she was in snow clothes!





Saturday Hunter turned 1! Wow he's sooo big! He had a party and really enjoyed his cake!!



Bay found a new friend in Roxy that night (Brian and Suzanne's puppy) ... She wants one pretty bad now and keeps telling me Dorothy needs Toto so she needs a puppy like that :)



The party was fun! As always the kids had fun together :)



I've been doing lots of winter preparation ... cleaning out closets etc. I got alot of canning done! Yay! It's so nice to have peaches and pears! I haven't gotten to my tomatoes yet so I might not make it!





Bay is becoming a little artist too! She is really into drawing pictures of our family :)

7 comments:

Ali Dunford said...

Jennie! I love looking at your blog! I really want to get mine going, but I feel kinda dorky since its only me. I guess maybe I could write about my dog, birds and fish... hmmm.... Now theres an idea! I could title it, "Ali and her pets"... that was a joke.. Anyways, I feel like I haven't seen you guys for a while! I miss Bay and Bost! -oh and I guess you and anthon too. Jk, of course i do! Those pics of the kids in the snow are So cute! Its crazy that we got so much snow this weekend huh? Anyways... Love your blog and pictures... AND I LOVE YOU TOO! :) See you soon I hope!

LOVE, ALI DUNFORD

Burbs said...

Wow Jen that was allot of stuff!! That picture of Bos is so cute.. and Bay in the snow ~ was she out making snow angels? I love Sister Dalton, she came and spoke to the youth when we had our dance festival. She's amazing. Great Scott! Tell Bay we've got a while till Christmas (but it's scarrey how fast it's flying upon us)

Burbs said...

P.S. I'm proud of your canning and Bay's drawings.

Addie May said...

Way to be canning jennie!! Isn't that such a sense of accomplishment? I love that picture of Baylee in the snow! She is so cute! I'm excited for stamp club next saturday!

The Hatch Batch said...

I just love keeping up with you and your cute family! You are always doing something fun:) I am proud I have kept my blog going. Maybe I don't know how to change my background (ha ha)...but I'm learning little by little:) Love ya!

Niederfam said...

BUSY indeed!!!!!! Happy Birthday to Boston, and WOW, canning, GALORE. Good for you!!!! And I know, snow in October, I'm SO not ready for winter!!!!!

Jodie said...

Wow girlie! You have been mighty busy! The canning is very impressive! Way to go! We truly do need to get together. Bryton gets home from Kindergarten at 11:30 every day and then we're just home. So call me!