Sunday, November 9, 2008

5 years goes too fast!



It was our 5 year anniversary this weekend! I can't believe how fast it has gone by! I guess alot has happened though ... we've moved 3 times, started Tone's business, had 2 kids, and grown closer everyday! I am so glad I chose to marry Anthon! He is such a hard worker and great husband and dad! He decided we needed some serious R&R this weekend and we got it! He first took the kids the whole morning so I could go get my hair done and then he took me to New Image Day Spa for massages and pedicures (yes, he got it too!) he did complain a little after because his feet were "too smooth"! Then he took me to dinner at Timbermine and up to Alaskan Inn for the night! It was sooooo nice and a much needed retreat! Thanks honey!! I love you and appreciate you more than you know! <3

Oh and thanks to my parents and Jesse for tag teaming and watching the kids so we didn't have to worry about them :)

1 comments:

Emily said...

happy anniversary! that getaway sounds like HEAVEN right now.