Thursday, November 20, 2008

Girls Night!


We have always gone as a family to 'The Nutcracker' every year and have usually had to drag the boys along so we got smart and decided to make it a girls night this year! It was so fun! April took Savanah and Charly and I took Baylee. We went to Olive Garden for dinner, which Baylee ordered 'breadsticks with balfredo sauce' as she calls it :) The girls were so excited for the ballet! After the first couple scenes and the lights would go down and everyone would clap, Baylee started asking me if it was over and then she started to think she was ready for it to be over! Intermission was a good break and then there was a little left in Act 2 before the end. She did really good and loved watching them dance ... next year it might not seem as long for her but she enjoyed being with the girls and reminded her daddy all day that it was just for her and mom and he wasn't allowed :) Love you girlfriend!


4 comments:

Emily said...

This is why I hope I have a girl someday! It looks like so much fun!

me and the boys said...

It was so fun to see you and Baylee there at the ballet the other night. Since I don't have a girl, Ben endured it with me--and that's putting it mildly! It was a bit long for him too, but he was a good sport.

Valarie said...

What a fun night - breadsticks with balfredo sauce is a great choice Baylee!

Jodie said...

Awww...so fun!!!!! She is getting so big! I can't wait until Avery is old enough to do that kind of stuff with! The boys will go hiking and camping and me and Avery will do girlie stuff!!:)