Sunday, May 25, 2008

Memorial Day visits!

We spent the afternoon going to visit the cemetary and see my Grandma Wright and Grandpa Dunford's gravesites (along with several other friends and family that are there too). My mom and dad came up with us and Dad and Baylee cleaned the graves and left some flowers. Baylee helped clip the grass around and wash the dirt off their headstones. After Baylee got to help Nana and Dad put the flag up at their house too. We are helping her learn the Pledge of Alligence and it's so cute to here her say it! We enjoyed the weekend even with the rain :)









1 comments:

annie valentine said...

Oh, this makes me wish I lived closer to my dead relatives. Every year we would take bushels and bushels of lilacs to the cemeteries in Elma and Montesano, I still think of dead people when I smell lilac--not in a bad way.