Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tagged! by Sis and Mollie

Ok so I have a couple tags to catch up on so here we go with the first one...

A) Pick-up the nearest book
B) Turn to page 123
C) Find the 5th sentence
D) Post the 5th sentence
E) Tag 5 more people

A) I have been reading 'The Host' but since that would be the same line that Sis had I decided to pick up the other book we've been reading together which is 'Narnia' (we've been re-reading so we were ready for 'Prince Caspian' which is awesome bytheway!)
B) Ok
C) Did it
D) "But when you are dead what will prevent me from killing him as well?" (sounds scary eh?! It's when the witch is asking Aslan when she kills him what would prevent her from going after the kids)
E) April, Jessica, Mom, Addie, and Suzanne


ok now this one is a tag about Baylee ... she was tagged by Mollie Bradley so here's 8 things about our cute Baylee girl:



1. Baylee is full of energy like no other! From the moment her eyes open she is going a hundred miles an hour! I love every minute but I need the naps trying to keep up with her and she is long past naps, even though about 5 or 6pm we get a taste of why naps are really important :) She loves to play dress up! She's out of her jammies and in a princess dress within minutes of waking! She proceeds to go
through at least 5 different dresses in the next few minutes after that! As soon
as I get her snapped in one she's got another one ready to change into! If
she's not in a dress up she's in her underwear! I don't know why I
attempt to buy her anything but dressups and panties!

2. She loves to color, she has at least 30 books that have every page colored! She gets a new book and it's colored by the end of the day!


3. She loves animals! Since she was little she's chased any number of dogs around and luckily they've all been very patient! Jess's dog Jersey is her number one pal though ... the are so funny together! They wrestle and chase each other around for hours! She loves to go to petting zoos and ride ponies too! (she doesn't just pet however ... hugs are not optional!)

4. She loves to help with Boston! The second she hears any noise from his
crib she starts jumping up and down and yells 'yeah boston's awake!'
then she runs to his room and hops in his crib too ... so if he wasn't
ready to wake up yet, he will be!


5. She is such a cuddley, huggy and kissy girl! She is always wanting to hold
me or dad and is always planting big ol kisses on us too! It seems to have gotten even more so since having Boston, the second I pick him up she thinks I need her too! She has even started telling me 'don't hold us both just hold me.' Nice eh?!


6. She loves to play outside! She loves going on walks, coloring sidewalk chalk and playing in her sandbox! Tone just set it up at the new house this last week and she's only had a day or so of good playing weather! If there's sand, a pool or a tramp it's almost impossible to get her back in!


7. She loves to ride in daddys truck! Anytime she can go work with daddy
it makes her day! I usually have a bag of treats for her with plenty
of movies for the day too which helps ;)


8. She loves loves loves to sleep right smack dab in between mom and dad!
We've tried everything to help her in her own bed to no avail! We've
decided that there will come a day that she won't want much to do with
us so we'll take it while we can! She's growing up so fast its scary!
We love u Bay!

Ok so there's my 8 things about Baylee! There's hundreds more too! She now tags: Charly Stettler, Ellie Hill (k Paige here's insentive to get your blog going!), Kamdin Skeem, Hunter Gnehm, and Cody Crosland.

7 comments:

~Lauren said...

WOW...She sounds like the energizer rabbit she just keeps going and going...HAHA:) I can warn you since my daughter is 8 now..that it never actually slows down either! Definitely take advantage of the cuddling while you can..that unfortunately does change:( You may not be much for bribes...but I'll pass this one along anyway becuase it worked so well:) When my daughter was younger I got her an mp3 player and some comfy headphones and I loaded it up with "her" music and from that night on at bed time I would tuck her in and let her listen to her music..and it worked like a charm..I would hear her sing to it for a bit and then she would drift right off:) I think she didn't like bed-time because it was so quiet..who knows? But it did work..so at least you have another option to consider if all else fails getting her into her own bed:)

Niki said...

Jen-hey will you do a spotlight for the DHS blog?? That would be great if you would....email me at nikimartineau@gmail.com or you can email it to the Davis high email.

Mindy said...

She is so dang cute. How fun to read all about her. I love the picture of her sleeping in your bed. We have and have had that same problem at our house...and it's true, eventually they outgrow it. I say, "let them be little!"
She's to cute to say no anyway.

jEsSiCa said...

I love Bayles! She is so flippin' cute! I'll get on the tag but prolly not til Sunday! Give Baylee and Bos kisses from Aunt Ka-Ka! Luv ya!

Burbs said...

That was so fun to read! And the pictures made the whole thing extra etertaining!!! We love you guys!!! See you soon

Addie May said...

She's so funny, and she sounds like a little ball of energy! Mollie loves animals too, she pretty much attacks a cat or a dog whenever she sees one! You been stampin' lately? If so, put it on your blog so I can see too!

Niederfam said...

I love it!!! And it's so true, they won't love us forever will they, so enjoy it while it lasts!!!