Sunday, August 24, 2008

End of Summer Family BBQ


We try to get together with the whole Dunford family the 3rd sunday every month and this sunday happened to be the last official day of summer for most :) School starts tomorrow so we enjoyed the last day off! We had a great meal at Aunt Jane's and Uncle Brent made homemade ice cream to top off the food! Boston kept getting the funniest pucker face eating the raspberry ... we were all cracking up! It was so fun and the kids LOVE to all get together! We are so glad to have family so close (and wish those who were far away, were close too!)

3 comments:

Skeem's said...

I love the face, cute boy!! I still haven't tried out flicker, but your collages are all so cute I will have to try!!

Love ya
Sis

jEsSiCa said...

So I totally wish that I had Picasa, so I could make the cute collages that you and April do! :) How cute are all of these candid shots?!? Great catches!

Niederfam said...

say it isn't so, I HATE to see Summer end!!!! But can't wait to have a few "free" hours while mitt is in preschool!!! ;)