Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Spur of the moment to Washington :)

I'd been begging Anthon to take a break and head up to Washington for a visit and he wouldn't budge on the fact that he couldn't take work off ... but Thursday at about noon he called and said "how fast can you pack your bags? I don't have to be here the next couple days." Yeah! So off we went! It was such a fun trip and other than a way long car ride up and back ... it was perfect! It ended up being a mini reunion and we spent time with alot of Cindy's family which was wonderful! I met her sister Denise and niece Crystal and baby Noah ... they are wonderful and I'm so glad I was able to spend time with them! We had nice hot weather too which doesn't happen too often :) We did alot of swimming and tractor rides! The kids were in heaven! We spent Friday night going to Grandma Dahlberg's and enjoyed her poetry and Saturday we had a BBQ with everyone down at Grandma Curran's after that the girls had a dinner at the Rusty Tractor ... me, Nicoley, Crystal, Mindy and Whitney :) It was really fun. Sunday Cindy had a great dinner planned and we played games and enjoyed the day together! Monday we relaxed the best we could and went out for some great Mexican food! We loved every minute and it was so good to spend time with Nicole and the kids too! We love and miss you already Mimi and Grandpa and Jess! Thanks again for everything!


some of Bay's moments :)

Bay going on a ride!

Bay and Kamdin

the grand and great-grandkids with Grandma and Grandpa



The boys swimming ... Jesse, Garth, Tone, Danny and Neil

Tone and Dad hitting the trails!


some of Boston's favorite times!

Bos with Auntie Sis!

riding with Daddy on the tractor!

Bedtime story with Mimi

Oh and YAY for my new camera!! I finally got it and it's great :)

4 comments:

Suzy Q said...

hey! Sorry my computer wouldnt let me put up pics until today! But this surprise thing was really fun! He had no idea! Eventhough we were only apart for a week I still missed him mucho! :) I hope that you guys are all doing well! Tell the babies and anthon hi for me :) ttyl girl! Love ya too!

Corynn

Burbs said...

Thank you darling. That was a memorable weekend. Thanks for all the beautiful pictures you took. We love you all!!!!!

Suzy Q said...

Hey one more thing...do you have any pics of us from anytime that you have visited? If you do could you email them to me? WHen you have time of course :) my email is mormonbondie22@hotmail.com

talk to you soon :)

Corynn

Suzy Q said...

Thanks for the album! :) Hey how do you put songs on your blog? ttyl jennie :)

Corynn