Sunday, July 20, 2008

10 year reunion!



Wow! 10 years has flown by! Saturday night we went to my 10 year reunion at the Sheraton in SLC ... we had a great dinner and got to catch up with alot of friends. We went down with April and Dustin and ate dinner with Paige and Cory and Carrie and Mason. It was such a nice night and it was fun to see how everyone had grown up and changed in 10 years (well some more than others :)) Thanks to all those that put it on and spent so many hours to make it so fun for everyone!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Missy said...

I couldn't get Jared to come to the reunion but I'm glad you guys had a good time. I miss not seeing you but at least we can keep in touch via blog.

Addie May said...

Wow! 10 years! (Jen, you are getting old... :) ha ha! Just kidding really, but the last 10 years has probably flown by. That was fun to see Carrie and Mason. I am good friends with her little sister Nicole. I haven't seen Carrie in years. Looks like you had fun! Looks like you had fun camping too!