Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Tone!!

Today Tone turned 28! He finally is catching up to me since I'm a whole 4 months older :)and he never lets me forget it! We love and appreciate him so much! Well mom and dad started out the day taking us to Grannie Annie's for some good breakfast and then we hung around home so Tone could rest until dinner. (He's slowly kicking this pnemonia thing but can't push it too much!) We went to Tepanyaki's with Joe, Jess, Ty and Hunter and then went back to the house to play some blongo ball that Ty had made for Tone. It's such a fun game and I think that ended up being the favorite gift this year :) I attempted his mom's recipe of a double chocolatey cake which he was craving and I think it turned out! Nin and Ken and Lukey came over to join in too! Thanks for everyone making it such a nice day! Happy Birthday Babe! I love you so much!



Oh by the way ... My camera is broken and I am lacking good pictures lately ;( I'm collecting them from family and will post more soon! I have an excuse now to get that Nikon I've been eyeing though ;) ha!


the dinner crew ... sorry for the blur (no flash = broken camera)


the cake!


blongo ball in action






the kids playing in the sand during the tourney


Jess and Hunter playing in the dump truck


The birthday song


blowing out the candles (with a little help!)

6 comments:

Valarie said...

Grannie Annies and Tepanyaki - two of my favorites too! What do you say we get the girls together and go out sometime? I would love to see you again!

Burbs said...

What a great day! What's blongo ball? I always love new games. Is it like Bocce? We just learned how to play that and I think it's so fun. We love you guys. Glad the day turned out well!!!!

jEsSiCa said...

Happy Birthday Tone! That was a fun day. . . I'm glad the Blongo Ball was a good hit:) We love it. And, I love the new header for your blog! When do you figure that out? You'll have to teach me!

jenny said...

Jen I am with Valarie I ran into Wynter Jones and we want to get together for lunch or something let me know I love your new blog banner!

Niederfam said...

we love parties.....looks like FUN......

me and the boys said...

Hey Jennie!! It's so good to hear from you and see what you and your cute family are up to...you need to get your mom on the blogging ball, though!!;) I love this blogging thing to keep in touch with friends and family, and you are pretty much both!! Take care, love ya!