Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mommy Tag!



This is a fun tag about what Bay thinks about me :)
1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you
2. What makes mom happy? Cleaning up
3. What makes mom sad? 
Not cleaning up
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Tickle me
5. What was your mom like as a child? A good one

6. How old is your mom? ummmm 27 (she is obsessed with how old everyone is and knows I'm 28 but for some reason decided I was a year younger today :))
7. How tall is your mom? So big

8. What is her favorite thing to do? ummmm clean up
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? ummmm clean up
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Work
11. What is your mom really good at? Playing with me
12. What is your mom not very good at? Saying 'dangit'
13. What does your mom do for her job? Work on the computer
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Steaks
15. What makes you proud of your mom? When we read books

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Daphne and I'd be Velma and my daddy can be Shaggy!
17. What do you and your mom do together? Play, watch movies, go walking
18. How are you and your mom the same? We have pink eyes
19. How are you and your mom different? You're bigger
20. How do you know your mom loves you? ummmm you take care of me and make me not feel bad

She's so observant and really was on a 'cleaning up' kick! I guess I say that alot :) I loved #12 the most ... when I say that word (it was edited ha!) I usually have to follow it up by saying 'sorry mommy shouldn't say that, I'm not very good sometimes' and she has picked that right up! Oh and she likes to think she has pink eyes because that's a girl color, not blue eyes :) so funny!

We tag ... Brycie Chavez, Ellie Hill, Rex Tintle, Bentley Fisher, and Cade Fox :) enjoy!

6 comments:

April said...

Ican hear bay saying all those things!! So cute! Don't you love how retarded blooger posted mine? It didn't look like that before! Maybe I'm the retarded one:)

Niederfam said...

FUN.......I'm glad you added all the ummm's! ;)

Unknown said...

That is such a fun idea:) Bailey is a cutie!!

Bill, Daneka and Boys said...

LOVE IT! Out of the mouths of babes! They always tell it exactly like it is, don't they?

Mindy said...

What a fun tag! I love the darnit comment...so true for me too!

Valarie said...

What cute idea - I almost scared what Jackson would say. I'm sure i would be pegged as a cleaning Nazi too!