Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Shower for Baby Caroline



My mom, Jess and I threw a shower for Jenn tonight! It was so fun and I am so excited to have another baby niece!! Jess and I made the cutest diaper cake and I put a little personalized bracelet for Caroline and some super cute bows! Jenn got lots of fun presents and all the aunts, cousins and Grandma Dunford came to help celebrate this new little arrival :) She should be here no later than the 21st of August but we are all hoping for Jenn's sake the Dr. will let her come on the 14th. It was a great night!

5 comments:

The Frechette's said...

Cute diaper cake!!!

Skeem's said...

How cute, love the bows!! And excuse me but who is that boy in the bottom left corner?? He is getting too big, I can't believe he is going to be a year soon, ahhh!! I miss you guys, hopefully after our trip we can get together. I am pretty sure this little one will be a girl, I will be shocked if it's not....

me and the boys said...

Your family is always so creative and fun--looks like a good time. My camera is a Nikon D50, and it's a digital SLR, which is a fancy term for a camera that has interchangable lenses. I've had it for 2 years now and it has totally changed the way I take pictures. I love love LOVE it!! It is at the lower end of the SLR's, but to quote something I read somewhere about SLR's, where you want to spend your money is on a great lens, which is what Daren did for me for Christmas a couple years ago. My lens is a Nikkor 18-200mm and it's awesome because it has a great zoom and you don't have to ever change the lens, at least for the pictures I take. They have the newer version, the D60 I think, at Costco. I take a TON of pictures now compared to my old digital camera, because it's so easy. Anyway, you asked, so there is my speech!!:) Let me know if you have any other questions. Get a good one cuz it's worth it! I love reading your blog--hard to believe you were ever young enough for me to babysit!

Mindy said...

Jen - I'm curious...did you get Breaking Dawn and are you done yet? You are one who I know LOVES the series and I wanted to hear what you thought! Cute mommy tag!!!

jenny said...

I love the cake how cute!