Thursday, September 11, 2008

3 things ...

I've been tagged by a few people on this ... sorry I'm a slacker! Auntie Denise, Jodie, Brandie and Alli ... here ya go!

3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions, & 3 surprising facts.

3 Joys
*My hubby Anthon for sure! He's my other half and as cheesy as it sounds we complete each other well!
*My Baylee girl! Wow I love her so much and we have a great relationship already. I hope we can be best friends like I am with my mom!
*My Boston boy! He is my little pal! I love every second with him and he is so adventuresome already I will be on my toes for quite a few years I think!

3 Fears
*Having one of my kids kidnapped ... I know death would be extremely hard but at least I would know where they were and that they were safe.
*Turning around and my kids are all grown up! It feels like they are getting there too fast already!
*Something happening to Tone ... no more falling off roofs or getting run over by jet skis! :)

3 current obbsessions
*Stampin up! I love to make cards and scrapbooks for my kids!
*Photograpy ... I am obsessed with finding cute photo blogs and taking pics of my kids ... I love my new camera and am enjoying my new hobby!
*All the new fall shows coming out! I love 'Fringe' (by the 'Lost' guys so we might be kept in the dark 5 years before we know what's going on!) I can't wait for 'House' 'The Office' 'Friday Night Lights' 'Lost' '24' 'Private Practice' 'Samantha Who?' 'CSI's' 'NCIS' ... ok you get the picture :)

3 surprising facts
*I am a junk food junkie :) well if you know me that won't be too surprising but I love milk duds and dr. pepper!
*I love to shop! shocked?! I love purses, shoes and seriously own 30 pairs of jeans ... they are the best! My current favs are Big Star jeans so maybe I could cut back on some of the others :)
*I love football! I seriously could watch college all day Saturday and pro all day Sunday ... it's so relaxing and it's one of my favorite parts of fall!

1 comments:

jEsSiCa said...

Okay, so I just read this. Cute, but you're surprising facts... come on, we all know those sweetie! :) Luv you! And I'm right there with you on the kids being kidnapped. Definitely one of my fears for sure.