Monday, September 1, 2008

Our baby is 1!!


I can't believe how fast a year has flown by! A lot happened in it but still ... Boston turned 1 today! Wow! We have loved every minute of this boy ... he has the best little tempermant and is so loving and patient! He's into it all right now ... he loves to discover every drawer and has learned how to unscrew knobs on any dresser in sight :) he's his daddy's boy! His new favorite thing to do is climb up on anything and everything! He climbed the stairs at 7 months so I'm not too suprised by his interest! Boston we love you so much and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

THE PARTY!!

We ended up having quite the house full :) Tone and Dad B. grilled up some good BBQ food and we enjoyed the company! We were lucky to have Grandpa Arlo, Mimi and Jess come down from Washington to celebrate Cindy's birthday as well as Bostons :) Papa and Nana, Aunt Sis, Uncle Brydon, Kamdin, Logan, Aunt Nin, Uncle Ken, Luke, Aunt KaKa, Uncle Ty, Hunter, Aunt Jenn, Uncle Joe, Braxton, baby Caroline, Aunt April, Uncle Dustin, Vanah, Wyatt, Charly, Will, our adopted Uncle Brandon and Aunt Brady, Brycie, Boston and our other adopted Grandpa Jeff and Grammie NeNe and Gavin ... Boston got more than a little spoiled and we had a great afternoon with our family and friends! Thank you all for your support and friendship! After the party we had some family pictures taken by April (they turned out great!! Thanks sweetie!) then we headed to Olive Garden for birthday dinner for Grammie Mimi! It was a great day! Boston couldn't have been cuter! Enjoy the pics ...









7 comments:

jenny said...

wow that is one of the best cake eating pictures that I have seen that is so funny! why do they have to grow up to fast!

Tiffany and Justin said...

Hey Jennie! You have the cutest little family! And a darling blog! Paige was over here looking at mine the other day and she showed me yours... she says you're quite the pro! I love it!

Niederfam said...

Happy Birthday Boston!!! AND oh my goodness those are priceless of him eating his cake!!!

A3 said...

Hey Jennie! How are you? I was blog-surfing and came across yours. I'm so glad I did! Its been way too long. You have such a darling family. How are you? How is your mom/dad, sis/bro? Hope to hear from you soon! I was thinking about you a bit ago. I was wondering what ever happened to your big blue car? We had some good times in that baby.

Ashley (Galbraith)

Here is my blog:

http://the-ja-crew.blogspot.com/

April said...

He is the cutest kid ever!!! What a fun day! I loved how he devoured his cake:)Love you guys! Let's get together as soon as we are not sick anymore:)

The Hatch Batch said...

Boston is such a cute little boy! It looks like he had a fun party, especially making a mess of his cake:) I love that part of first b-days-

Jodie said...

I can't believe he is one! And I still have yet to see him in real life! That is just wrong! We need to get together! Happy late birthday to your sweet little guy!