Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bay's new hair-do!

Today we were over at Jess's and we were looking through some projects in her craft room, the boys had pulled out a bunch of scissors to play with and they aren't the sharp ones so we didn't think much about it. I suddenly realized it was way too quiet and Baylee was MIA with a few scissors. I walked into Hunter's room and found this ...
Sooooo scary! My heart stopped seeing all the hair that was cut off and thinking she would be bald! This is what she did to her pony tail ... I figured we might get lucky and be able to layer it depending on where it was cut from. I pulled her pony out and this is what we saw ... Ahhh! Slighty one sided eh?! So in a panic I called April and was thinking of how I was going to get her hair in braids for Halloween since she's planning on being Dorothy. When in doubt ... April is the best! and she pulled off the layering ... Thanks April! I think she looks more grown up now but she has a cute 'do' in spite of it all!

8 comments:

jEsSiCa said...

That was seriously the funniest thing ever!! She truly is her mother's daughter! (memory: Jennie playing barbershop on Vicki Zollinger!) Except I was like mom (trying so hard not to bust a gut) and your were like Eva Kay (freaking out and almost in tears)! I love it. Anyway, something to laugh about through the years! I love you Bay!

Oh, and I like how everyone who reads this is probably thinking... what the?!? You let your little boys play with scissors?!? To everyone else: I promise they are not scissors they can hurt themselves with. Bay found a different kind. Jen and I aren't really bad mothers:)

April said...

so glad i could help! She looks so cute in that picture with her hair curled! They all have to do it once i guess!!!Oh and don't worry i don't think you are bad mothers!!!:)

The Frechette's said...

I guess most girls have that story, right? ( I did). Good thing she is such a cutie!

Suzy Q said...

OMGosh! That is so naughty! haha lol haha But her hair looks so cute! How are you doing JENNY? I miss you guys! And soon your taking Jess this week too! Sad day....Im SOOOOO jealous! haha o well. Im so excited for Jess that he gets to do this! That will be great for him. :) Im glad everything worked out so that he could! Answers to prayers huh!? :) Well Anyways love you guys! Tell the little guys I love em :) Talk to you soon.

Corynn

Jodie said...

Ha ha!! Oh the joys!! She looks adorable with her new hair though! Even if you don't "let" them play with scissors, I swear they'll find a way to find 'em! Bentley cut a piece of Avery's hair off about a month ago and I couldn't figure out where he got the scissors! Sneaky little naughties! :)

Valarie said...

It's not a tragedy when her hair turns out looking so cute - I think she look adorable! April did a great job!

Niederfam said...

Oh, I was NERVOUS for you, but THANKFULLY we know April!!!!! She does look all grown up and mighty cute too!!!!! Scissors, those necessary evils!!!

The Hatch Batch said...

Oh my gosh, to walk in to a room with hair on the floor... that would make my heart drop too! Too funny:) At least it was fixable! She looks darling, no one would ever know the difference! I'm excited to see your Halloween pics with the whole gang from Oz:)