Saturday, March 28, 2009

girls day!





Every year in the springtime all the girls in my family get together for a luncheon at the JS Building or Lion House down in Salt Lake to celebrate the life of my Great Grandma Clark. It has been a great tradition and is so fun to now share it with Baylee! My cute Grandma and her sisters have a wonderful legacy and I love to learn more about their life and the life of their parents. Baylee had so much fun with Charly, Savanah and Aspyn too!



It was fun spending the day with the girls and I got to go to the YW General Meeting with Mom a few hours later and we got some dinner after at Red Lobster! It was a great day and a needed break after spending the last few days quarantined in the house with a sick Boston :( Thanks Tone for taking care of him all day so I could be with the 'girls'!

6 comments:

Maude Beckman said...

Looks like a great time! I miss you!

The Frechette's said...

That's great that all the women in your family are so close! Thanks for the info on Picassa 3! Love ya!

April said...

Those turned out soo cute of the girls! It was a fun day! I am so glad those 3 are such good friends!! luv ya :)

Addie May said...

Those pictures are absolutely darling! What cute girls you have in your family!

Willie said...

Oh, that was a fabulous update. Bos looked funny and darling as a pirate. I'm loving the memories of our time in SL at the luncheon. I love you girls and actually all the girls in the Clark family. We are luckyt to belong to each other. I feel especially blessed to have you and Jessica as my daughters.
I'm loving you.
Mom

Whitney Seaberg said...

I love how Baylee is cheezing it up in some of the pics, she is such a ham and you can tell that she loves picture attention! You always have the cutest pics on your blog. Love it!