Monday, March 9, 2009

My Preschool going girl!


{ohhh} how I love this girl! We just filled out her registration form and a 'getting to know you' for pre-school this fall! I can't believe she's old enough to start school but she is soooo excited and ready! A few things we are working on before she goes to 'The Little Brick Schoolhouse' is 1- letting me do her hair everyday without a fight {way harder than you think!} 2-writing her name 3-she already knows how to say her numbers and alphabet but we're working on recognizing them and writing them out ... she's so smart though and it's fun to see her excited to learn! I thought I'd share her answers to her 'getting to know you' form!
1- I have a pet ... "dog named Kati and she lives with my Mimi"
2- I like to ... "have fun playing with Boston in my sandbox"
3- My best friends are ... "Charly and Wyatt and I love Wyatt and Ellie and {not} Boston cuz he's my brother.
4- My favorite color is ... "pink, no purple, no really it's black"
5- My favorite food is ... "mashed potatoes, carrots, and lasagna and bread"
6- I don't like ... "yams or sweet potatoes"
7- When I grow up I want to ... "be a sunbeam or a rock star or just a mommy like you!"
8- Something that is special about me ... "I love to hug my friends am a good colorer and love my family and the temple and sing songs and am a really nice friend."


10 comments:

Emily said...

She sure is a cutie! She'll be great in preschool.

Jayme said...

Hey, I saw your comment on my blog! I have some fun pics of you at the workshop if you want me to send them to you. Send me your email. jaymekanani@hotmail.com

Your blog is adorable... such a cute family!

Addie May said...

What cute answers! She really is such a funny girl. Are you coming to stamp club on Thursday? I can come, so I hope you can too! Happy late birthday too!!

The Hatch Batch said...

Oh my gosh, Baylee is getting sooo big! She is such a doll! Sounds like she likes sunbeams now? How exciting that Boston is in nursery!! That makes church so much better:) I'm super glad you are coming to club at my house! I might be able to come to yours if it's the 19th? Talk to you soon

Clark Family said...

So CUTE!!

Dana said...

That is SO cute! She's adorable!

Skeem's said...

Bay and Boss are getting too big, it's crazy! I love that Boss is going to nursery all by himself, and Bay going to school that is crazy! I love her get to know you thing. She is such a character I love that girl!

Williamson's said...

I love it! She has the cutest little personality:) And that's so great Boston likes nursey, I'm sure Brielle will have no trouble adjusting with him in there!!

Misty said...

hey! I found your blog through Jenn Lott's blog. How fun. I must say, your family is beautiful. I love your sons smile. He's so friendly!

Larsen Family said...

I can't believe how old she is! We would love to hang out with you guys. Give us a call sometime and we can catch up!