Sunday, March 8, 2009

My {big} nursery going boy!!


Boston went to nursery today! He was a pro already! He didn't even put up a fight ... he went right to the toys and his friend Logue was playing in there too so that helped but he didn't even notice me leave! {sniff, sniff} well I really am excited! I might actually make it to my classes now! I peaked in at him a couple times and he was clapping and doing actions to 'popcorn popping' ... his teachers said he was great! Tone picked him up and he was waving his picture they colored and soooo excited! I {love} this age!

3 comments:

Staci shWilliams said...

I can't believe Boston is nursery age! That's so fun, I still remember when he was born, it seemed like just barely! How do you use such a cute font for your posts?? I can't figure out how to do that...I hope all is well!

Burbs said...

Yeah for Bos {and for mom & dad!!!} What a big boy. What a momentous event!!!!

Emily said...

He was seriously cute. I didn't realize this was his first week! I'm so impressed. This is the BEST time, when kids go to nursery and you can actually enjoy church again.