Wednesday, March 4, 2009

my {29th} birthday!




Wow! 29 years old! I don't know why but it seems the years go by faster and faster! Today was a great day! Anthon and the kids spoiled me good :) We went to lunch at Red Lobster with Dustin, April, Charly and Will and then Tone took me shopping for a few things. He got me some clothes and decorations for the shelf he built me and a new hutch for my office desk. We had dinner with Jessica and Hunter at home and then Mike and Mindee and kids came to visit and have cake and ice cream! It was fun to spend the day with great family and friends! I'm so lucky to have both! Thanks to everyone for making it such a great day!



here's a pic of my cute shelf too!

1 comments:

Emily said...

happy birthday! I didn't know we were the same age. My 29th is on the 18th. March birthdays are the greatest!