Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The BIG 2-8!


Well another year has come and gone! Crazy how time flys! I got more than a little spoiled today! Tone woke me up with my favorite breakfast ... scrambled eggs with cheese, toast and bacon :) so nice! Then he took the kids and sent me to the spa with my mom and sister! That was a serious needed break! We had pedicures and massages and a great time together! He then planned a dinner with some family and friends at Tepanyaki! We all love that! We finished off at our home and had cake and ice cream! I feel so blessed to have the family and friends I do! I can't thank everyone enough for celebrating with me and taking the time to send good wishes and bring great gifts! Happy day for me!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Jennie! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! You guys are such a cute family, it looks like you had tons of fun!

~Lauren said...

Jennie! It's been a billion years since I've (Lauren Selander-I had to throw that in so I didn't leave you wondering) seen you :) Your little family is so cute! I've come across a bunch of people that we went to High School with through these blogs. Anyway..I just though I would say Hi and obviously HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I actually can't believe we are all nearing 30..it freaks me out a little:) Feel free to visit my blog too it's www.elmyfam.blogspot.com
:)

Addie May said...

Jennie!
I had no idea it was your birthday! Sorry I didn't mention it on Saturday! Looks like you guys had fun. Also, I LOVE your new house! Those pictures you posted make it look absolutely gorgeous. No pics of your craft room though....guess I'll just have to wait for that! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love ya!