Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Twilight for Dummies

Ok my friend Addie had sent me this link to check out and Oh my gosh! I laughed so hard! So, all of my 'Twilight' buddies need to read this! This guy calls himself the Normal Mormon Husband and has a hilarious blog and it has been quite entertaining to read I had to put a post in about it :) He also just put a post up about the Simon/Paula effect that cracked me up! Here's the link to the Twilight for Dummies http://mormonhusbands.blogspot.com/2008/02/twilight-series-for-dummies-and-totally.html ... or just click on the title on this blog :) Enjoy!

3 comments:

Addie May said...

Ha ha!! I'm glad you liked it! I was laughing my head off. I'll have to read his new post about Idol, that should be a good one! Speaking of Twilight, have you checked the lexicon lately? Lot's of good stuff!!!

Niki McDowell said...

That is hilarious, I'm going to have to post that link on my blog too, my Twilight friends would love it.

Tia said...

That is halarious, i will make sure Micah reads that one. You probably dont know me but our husbands and I went to the same ward in Elma. Im new to the twilight craze but i have definatly joined!! I read the series in a week and a 1/2 i think and I've started it again. you should check out twilightmoms.com, just another geeky twilight thing! ahahaha