Saturday, March 29, 2008

a Day at the Park






I have days where I wish I lived somewhere that was warm all the time! Today is one of those days ... at the beginning of the week we were able to play outside and enjoy a great day of about 60 degrees :) We went on a long walk and played at the park and it was so nice to be able to do something in the sun! I am sitting at the kitchen table looking at the snow fall right now and wishing Mother Nature would quit teasing us with the good weather and then throwing the snow back on the ground! Oh well, the joys of the ever changing Utah weather!

5 comments:

Burbs said...

Looks like fun!! I know what you mean though, it's been snowing, sunny, raining, freezing, all in one day here. My sister said they've been having snow down in Southern Ore. too!! Crazy. The park looks like fun. Is it nearby?
Love you!!!!

annie valentine said...

Jennie! I love your blog, what a darling family. Glad to see you got your boy! I'm adding you to my links, hope you don't mind!

annie

~Lauren said...

Funny enough...I actually do have reasoning behind todays crappy weather! Yesterday my daughter was just having one of those days you know complaining about what to do. And so I said since you like to complain so much tomorrow I'll give you something to do..and she said surprised but happy "what is it"? And I told her "you can sit outside with all your toys and hold a sign that says For Sale..and when you've sold all your things you really won't have anything to do..except complain"..and then I said "you better cross your fingers and hope for crappy weather" apparently she didn't see the humor in it..but was thrilled to wake up and see it was snowing today..she said..I wished for crappy weather so I wouldn't have to get rid of all my stuff and it came true mom! It was really funny..so it's all on us that it's now snowing! SORRY Jennie:( But a mom has to do what a mom has to do!

Mindy said...

I totally agree! We go to that park where you guys were at all the time. Maybe we'll see ya sometime.

Beth said...

Sorry I didn't get that party information to you!! Send me an email beththomas918@hotmail.com so I can get you on the list next time :)