Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Wedding Day!


Today was such a great day! I didn't think to pull my camera out until the end of the night but we did have a great photographer and I'll post more pics when we get them back from her! Joe and Jenn both looked so great and are so happy together! Dad performed a beautiful ceremony and aside from Baylee trying to dance in front of everyone during it, it was perfect! :) Baylee walked great down the isle and I kind of forgot that we would all be standing up there in line next to Joe and Jenn so she had to attempt to stand by us quietly ... I had told her prior to the wedding that she could dance at it, so that is exactly what she wanted to do! It was pretty funny looking back but I was stressed a little during the whole ceremony! Thanks for all our family and friend support there! It was a great tribute to them both!

Posted by Picasa


1 comments:

~Lauren said...

Are you sure you've had two kids?! You look fantastic! Maybe you can stuff your stomach area with socks or charmin..so the rest of us house wives don't seem like were slacking ;)WINK