Thursday, March 13, 2008

An Update on Bay ...






Our cute Baylee is finally getting this potty thing down! It's been a rough road between the new baby and the move, but she's doing awesome! She's also started tumbling this last week with a friend of ours 'Miss' Missy (as she calls her :) ) and her friend Ellie is in the class too! She loves it! I was a little worried after her first class cuz she was a fireball in there running everywhere (we are working on her listening skills!) but all week she's been practicing at home and asking when she can go back to Miss Missy's house. Her favorite movie right now is Narnia and she has decided that she is Lucy and anytime I call her Baylee ... she corrects me! I am Susan and Tone is Peter and after some reasoning, Boston is Edmund! ... She had a hard time letting him be Edmund because he's a baby and can't talk and Edmund is a big boy she says! She has such an imagination! She loves her princesses too ... she's earned them all with the potty thing :) She's such a fun, energetic little girl and she is such a big helper with Bos! She keeps me on my toes! I've been prepping her on how she gets to be walk down the isle in Joe's wedding next week ... keep your fingers crossed that she's cooperative! Here's a few pics of her as of late ...

3 comments:

Burbs said...

What a beautiful girl!! I hope I can see her at her gymnastics when we're there!!!

Mindy said...

Jennie - your kiddos are to cute! I love your little girl holding the princess...priceless!!

April said...

Way to go Baylee! potty training is soo fun! She is so adorable!