Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Charly's 4th bday party!!!




WOW! I swear it was yesterday that April and I were both pregnant with these little girls and they are now 4! Unbelieveable!! Charly had the funnest 'animal' party today and we got in on both parties! Her friend party was in the afternoon and we stayed through dinner and the family party too :) It was a fun-filled day! Charly and Baylee are the cutest friends and it's so fun to see them close like April and I were when we were little ... not that we still aren't ... we have stayed that way for 29 years! Well ... Charly loves all animals and so this was a fitting party for her! She even got a hamster and the cutest pink cage for him for her birthday! The kids all brought their favorite stuffed animal from home and played 'guess the animal by the sound I make' game, pin the tale on the donkey, giant bubble blowers and Savanah did a couple cute animal games for them too! I took 300 pictures because they were sooooo cute the whole day! I'll try to narrow them down though :) April is a cake genious and made the cutest Giraffe and Pig cakes for her too!




Happy Birthday Miss Cha! Love you girly!

0 comments: