Saturday, May 30, 2009

YAY for summer and boating and Pineview!!

This is a sad picture post because somehow in hurrying off to the lake, I forgot my camera! dang!! Luckily April brought hers :) So I figured I'd better document it now so I keep things in order and I'll add pictures later! {I haven't got the pics from April yet so if you want to see some of the pics anytime soon ... go HERE and check out her blog to see them!}

It was a gorgeous day and I'm sure there will be many to follow! The boat ran perfect for her first time on the lake this summer! Boston was a maniac and wanted to be in the lake the whole time! He luckily has a handle on his life jacket because I was constantly pulling him back in the boat and on my lap! He rode the tube with Tone too and laughed the whole time! Bay didn't want to get in this time but hopefully she'll warm back up fast! There's nothing better than being on the lake with the family! LOVE SUMMER TIME!!!

1 comments:

Niki said...

Oh, I can't wait to go boating!! That is one of our favorite things to do in the summer!