Sunday, May 10, 2009

Jennie Wife & Mother


M = M is for My, Jennie is the best mom there is & ever will be.
O = O is for Opposition in all things, you even me out when I'm a freak.
T = T is for Thoughtful, you are the most thoughtful mom & wife I know no matter what.
H = H is for Heart, moms have to have big hearts for all the Love that comes out of them.
E = E is for Ever, because we will always be together FOREVER.
R = R is for Respect, because you always hold us & others i the highest respect for that people will always respect you.
S = S is for an occasional Sorry when needed. The kids & I need a lot of these & you are so quick to forgive, thank you.

D = D is for Dang it. Dang it because you're still so Dang Sexy!!
A = A is for attitude. It takes a strong willed attitude to put up with me & lately you've pulled me through tough times, thanks for your awesome attitude.
Y = Y is for YOU! I love YOU, We love you!! Always & Forever Firm & True!!

Tone, Bay & Bos

{picture posted by Jennie after the sweet post from Tone! that was a little much to figure out on his first blog post :) love you honey!}

11 comments:

Emily said...

that is too sweet! Happy Mother's day, Jennie!

Denise, Walt Bresg said...

That is so sweet Tone, good job!!

Burbs said...

Awesome job Anthon! Hope you all had a great day! We love you.

The Frechette's said...

What a sweet way to say he appreciates you!!

April said...

oooohh!!! So Sweet! Glad to see you have a soft side Tone!! J/k! That is so cute and very creative! He is so cute to you! Hope you had a great day! Glad we got to see you for a minute!!

The Hatch Batch said...

Don't you just love all the LOVE you get on Mother's day?! What a sweet poem Anthon! Jennie, you are such a cute mom! I hope you had a wonderful day-

Maude Beckman said...

That is really sweet Anthon! And your wife is SUPER mom so she deserves it!

SHEFFIELD said...

WOW! That is the sweetest thing ever!!

Suzy Q said...

Omgosh that is soooo adroable! How thoughtful and sweet!

jEsSiCa said...

That was so cute! Laugh every time I read it:) I loved Bos and the applesauce btw! He is so dang cute!

Niederfam said...

That is VERY VERY sweet!!!