Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day!

We've made a bit of a tradition now by going up to the cemetary and Baylee helps clean off my Grandma Wright and Grandpa Dunford's headstones. She really looks forward to helping Nana and Papa and it is so fun to tell her stories about who they were since she never got to meet them. Boston doesn't get it the same yet but hopefully next year :) For now he enjoyed all the pinwheels and flags and tried to take a few home with him! Here's a few pics from the Kaysville Cemetary ...




After we went over to Mom and Dad's for a hot dog roast and dinner out in their backyard! I love summer time and we all look forward to these nights! Aunt Louise, Uncle John, Emily and Grandpa Wright and Grandma Dunford all came too! It was so fun! Sorry for the picture overload but I can't miss a moment! :)





so I decided to collage the rest ... I could've posted all night :)

0 comments: