Wednesday, April 30, 2008

B & B Hauling's first softball game :)


the cheering section!


Baylee and Lincoln (her "prince" for the night!)


Anthon pitching (great picture, I know!)


me and Mindee (Happy birthday again Mind!)


cute Bos in jammies and all!


little Hunter all bundled up!


Bushnell, Chavez, Tyson, Tyler, Tone, Stettler, Jimmy, Lawrence, Barnes and Big Joe!

Last night was the first of nine games we have for the next few Tuesday nights! Anthon and our good friend Brandon decided to put together a team and we have a great group of friends and family playing! It was a late game and we're finding out at least half of them will be! The only think I still can't understand about the rules is that they make you take a forced out if you have two homeruns in a row ... make sense? I don't get how a homerun can be a bad thing but apparently if the other team doesn't have one before you get another one then your homerun doesn't count and you get out ... really dumb! We did end up with a big "L" tonight (5 to 7) but I'm sure we'll be victorious in the coming weeks! :)

4 comments:

Burbs said...

That looks like fun!! I want to be in the cheering section too. (Pertend I'm there) Hope the guys are having fun with it (and the fans!) Love You

Skeem's said...

How fun. I remember when Bry played last year it was like that, they couldn't do too many homeruns. It's weird but I think it's cause it's not like real competetive ( can't spell?) Maybe sometime we'll get to watch a game.
Sis

Valarie said...

We started softball too last week -my kids love going to watch as well. It is fun to see the Barnes fam in your post - Mike just sent me some pics of Lincoln last week but none of little Ryan yet - I bet she is a doll like her mom!
Baylee chose a pretty cute prince -I bet he feels like a lucky guy!:-)

April said...

So sad I missed it! hopefully next week! Dust had fun!!