Sunday, April 27, 2008

weekend fun!

 

Bay and Kamdin eating some dinner

 

Sis and Logan

 

Bay and Charly our minature Cinderella and Snow White!

 

We had a fun weekend with family! Friday Sis and the kids came up and played for a while ... we always love to have them over! Baylee couldn't be more excited than playing with her cousins! Saturday we spent the day doing ward clean up in my parents ward and then after a good dinner with them at Tepanyaki ... we wound down at April and Dustin's for dessert and playing some Wii golf and bowling while the girls played princesses! It was so fun but once again the weekend came and went to fast!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

April said...

We had a ton of fun with you guys! Weekends do go way too fast!! love you guys!

jenny said...

sounds like you had a fun weekend do your parents still live in Kaysville in the same house! I agree we need to go to the park again let me know.

Niederfam said...

looks like fun.......they always go WAY too fast!

Valarie said...

I think it is great you are still so close with April - you'll have to tell her "Hi" for me!

~Lauren said...

Baylee and Charly are such cute princesses! I think it's adoreable how close April's kids are to yours:) I just wanna double check and make sure that IS in fact your husband playing the Wii? I didn't see him chewing on anything..so I wasn't sure LOL :)! I love how you outed him like that..I would've done it too..it's hysterical!

Hilary said...

That looks like so much fun. It must be so great to have family so close! These are the days you don't want to end!!

Whitney Seaberg said...

I love it how you guys get together as a fam that's awesome!!! Your kids are so so cute!! Can't believe Bailey is 3, oh my gosh and Boston's crawling? Crazy I bet it won't be long before I have a video of Tyler doing that! Love ya