Sunday, April 6, 2008

Mimi and Grandpa Arlo's visit with us!


We are so lucky to have the chance a few times a year to have Anthon's mom and dad come and visit! We wish it were more often but we are happy to get what we get :) They got in late on the 30th and stay through the 7th ... it's fun because we get all the kids together for as much as possible so they can get their fix in until next time! We got to do some really fun things, aside from just being together, we went to the park and Clearfield aquatic center and got to see 'Horton Hears a Who' (which is so cute bytheway!) We also got the chance to try out quite a few recipes for our food blog! Dad and Tone also built my craft table so I can get busy on my scrapbooking ... it's so awesome and once I get my whole room together I'll post pics! They brought our cute cousin Meg down too and the kids (Baylee especially) all just loved every minute with her! She was so fun to color and play any time they wanted! Thanks for taking the time with the kids Meg! It was a fun week and always seems to go by too fast!

1 comments:

Burbs said...

What a great time. Thanks for making it all possible to be together so much!!! We love you!