Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dad is at it again ...

 
Bay a little worried ...
 
The damage is done ...
 

Bay was playing with her dolls today to find that one of her favorite one named "Sally" had found her way into Tone's mouth somehow and lost her foot! Tone is known for biting things and Nicole and Lynsie lost many barbie feet to his teeth, but now he has moved on to Baylee's dolls ... she didn't quite know what to think and I had to laugh as she held her up to me and said 'Mommy her foot got broke!' She wanted to take her to Dr. House (yes Dr. Greg House from House ... we love that show and Baylee thinks he can fix anything!) I told her she just had to watch daddy with her dolls from now on ... no more biting! ha!

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Skeem's said...

poor thing, darn it:) at least sally's shoes will cover it:) how are you guys?? love the weather, don't you? love you
sis

Ashley said...

That is so sweet. It's always the end of the world at our house when something happens to the dolls/babies!!

April said...

So hilarious! I thought he only chewed on pop bottles! Next time I will give him one of Chesney's bones!!!

~Lauren said...

I've heard of people with "foot obsessions" before but not really like that! That is so funny:) Poor Baylee..and Sally! I don't think I could resist the urge to torture my husband after that..I think I might pick up some cheep barbies at the All-A-Dollar..and cut the feet off and when I set the table for dinner thats all I would put on his plate! HAHAH :)

Hilary said...

I got to the end of the post and then realized it wasn't the baby that chewed the foot off!!! I guess I should read the titles more carefully. That is hilarious. You need to get him some chew toys.

Valarie said...

Sorry Jennie, but for a second I thought you had a puppy named "Tone" - I had to read it twice to determine that it was really your husband! Too funny! Your kids are so cute and it is fun catching up with you - you're right 10 years is deffinately a long time! Take care - love ya!

Jodie said...

LOL!! Sad..but hilarious! Poor Sally. Maybe you should look into getting some chew toys for Tone??:) I hope she recovered! She is so cute! I love Boston's teefies too! He's getting so big!!

The Frechette's said...

That is sooooo funny!!! I like the chew toy idea for Tone :)
Bayley sounds like such a character. I love her quotes on the side, what a cute girl!

Hydes said...

Hey Jennie this is Melissa (Thompson) Hyde I found your blog somehow and now I don't remeber. Your family is darling. I haven't run into you guys since you moved into your beautiful home. I love the blogging world!!! Our blog is private if you ever want to check it out email melissahyde84037@yahoo.com
Thanks!!

Missy said...

Hey Jennie. Could you re-send your email? It went into my spam and I was going to move it to my Inbox, but accidentally deleted it!! Sorry! missy.couser@yahoo.com